I can’t stop spending money on fitness clothes, and trainers, and yoga mats, and water bottles with cute but funny sayings.
I seriously need help. My wish list is growing by the day- so in true blogger fashion, I thought that if I create a blog post of ideas that I so NEED. Then you lot can buy them and I can just live my fantasies through you? That’s how this thing works right?
1. When in doubt Workout Tee: Newlook: £6.74 in the sale (originally £8.99)
2. Red Abstract Print Tights: Newlook: £13.49 in the sale (originally £17.99)
3. Waterbottle in Mint Green: H&M: £6.99
4. After this we’re getting pizza- Yoga Mat: Prezzy Box: £27.95
5. Funnel-Neck Hoodie: Victoria’s Sport: £49.95
6. Sweat Looks Good On You Towel: Active in style: £23
7. Workout Warrior Tee: Active in Style: £20 in the sale (originally £30)
8. Power Bra in Black Square: My Protein: £8.40 in the sale (originally £11.60)
9. Nike LunarEpic FlyKnit Low: JD Sports: £130
10. Bella Vida Super Invisible Socks: Active in style: £8
11. PINK Gym duffle bag in Marl Grey: Victoria’s Sport: £29.95
12. Shaniti Padded Yoga Bra in Bettleblue: Sweaty Betty: £40
13. Power 7/8 Leggings in Blue: Sweaty Betty: £75
What are your favourite pieces and what do you need in your gym bag?